UEFA Women's EURO 2022: Semi Final
Milton Keynes will be front and centre of the biggest women’s European sport event in history after being hand-picked as one of nine host cities for the hotly-anticipated UEFA Women’s EURO 2022.
Stadium MK, home to MK Dons is guaranteed to host four matches, including an all important Semi-Final.
- July 8th: Spain vs Finland
- July 12th: Denmark vs Finland
- July 16th: Finland vs Germany
- July 27th: Semi Final - TBC vs TBC
Secure Your Tickets
HOSPITALITY TICKETS - PRIVATE SKYBOXES FOR 10
Watch the game in style with a Private SkyBox for 10 guests. Package includes:
- Exclusive access to your own private skybox with adjacent bowl seating
- A selection of gourmet food and premium beverages inclusive of wines, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary gift
- Reserved parking (three bays per box)
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Take the difficulty out of Matchday travel and pre-book the dedicated Shuttle Bus service.
Dedicated 20 minute Shuttle Bus service will be provided for all fans to travel between the MK Fan Party and Stadium MK, before and after the UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 games in MK. Click the link below to book.