Stadium MK Community Larder - 30/10/20
The MK Dons Sport & Education Trust have recently become involved in a new project - Community Larder, which is available from Stadium MK every Friday. This community based project is a membership scheme and open to everyone.
What is a community larder?
A membership programme that provides:
- Access to surplus groceries (ambient & fruit & veg) at heavily subsidised rates, which varies week by week
- Access to utility discounts and social tariffs
- Local business discounts
- Little larder club
- Meet new people in a friendly environment
Who can join?
Anyone who wants to prevent food waste and save money.
Where does the food come from?
A Didcot based charity, providing surplus food, training and opportunities to young people and organisations.
- £10 per year – annual joining fee
- Individual membership from £3.50 per week (save up to £400 on your food shop)
- Family Membership from £7 per week (save up to £800 on your food shop)