Matchroom Multi Sport is pleased to announce The 2020 Champion of Champions snooker will be staged at Marshall Arena, from Monday, November 2 until Sunday, November 8.
Featuring tournament winners from the previous 12 months, the Champion of Champions has become one of snooker’s biggest tournaments. The likes of Ronnie O’Sullivan, John Higgins and Shaun Murphy have all lifted the trophy.
The tournament starts with a quartet of four-man groups played over four days from Monday, November 2 until Thursday, November 5. The winner of each group progresses to the semi-finals, with one played on Friday, November 6 and the other on Saturday, November 7. The final on Sunday, November 8 will be over 19 frames.
Matchroom Multi Sport COO Emily Frazer said: “The Champion of Champions has become one of the must-see events of the snooker season and we are thrilled to be bringing it to the Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes.
“This is a great chance for people in the area to see world-class snooker on their doorstep. Having 16 players who are all tournament winners guarantees the very best players will be in Milton Keynes next November playing for one of the most prestigious titles on tour. We’ve seen great crowds for this event over the years, and the final always sells out months in advance.”
Andy Gibb, Group Sales & Marketing Director: “We are absolutely delighted to be hosting the Champion of Champions Snooker at the Marshall Arena in 2020. It is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious events on the calendar and we are looking forward to welcoming the World’s leading players to Milton Keynes next November.”
Tickets start from just £11 per session with Premium and VIP packages also available. VIP tickets include prime view reserved seating with priority entry to arena, access to the tournament lounge where you’ll be able to see players practicing before their match, a two-course meal and much more.
Afternoon Sessions: £51
Evening Sessions: £56
All Day: £95
Afternoon Sessions: £69
Evening sessions: £79
All Day: £114
Premium Packages include:
• Reserved premium seat
• Food voucher
• Souvenir programme
• Commentary earpiece
• Access to an exclusive post-match interview for premium & VIP ticket holders after the match (subject to player availability, semi-finals and final only)
Afternoon Sessions: VIP £99
Evening sessions: VIP £109
All Day: £179
VIP Hospitality includes:
• Prime view reserved seating with priority entry
• Access to our Tournament Lounge prior to the start of the session
• Opportunity to view players practicing
• 2 course lunch or dinner (all day receive both)
• Drink voucher (beer, small house wine, soft drink)
• Onsite parking
• Souvenir programme & VIP lanyard
• Commentary ear piece
• Access to an exclusive post-match interview for premium & VIP ticket holders after the match (subject to player availability, semi-final and final only)